JAAALHAQQ - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* JAAALHAQQ > Topics

Subject: Taqleed and janaazah
Replies: 10 Views: 1209

muqallid 21.12.08 - 08:07pm
according to ghair muqallideen taqleed is baatil *

muqallid 21.12.08 - 08:10pm
so next time a ghair muqllid is at a janaazah ask him 1- to tell you the whole tarteeb and order of janaazah salaat. next ask him how many faraaidh are there? how many sunnats are there? he will not be able to tell you without doing taqleed of someone!!

muqallid 21.12.08 - 08:14pm
now ask him to show you a hadith in which it says you do takbir tahreema then thanaa,ta'wwuz,tasmiyya,fatiha,aameen,and reading a surah. and in that order also. and he will never be able to do so!!

muqallid 21.12.08 - 08:16pm
now they cant bring a hadith also where it states that the imam reads durude ibrahim after the second takbir loudly and the muqtadi recites quietely!! *

muqallid 21.12.08 - 08:18pm
also after the third takbir they cannot bring any hadith where the imam reads the duas loudly and the muqtadis just keep on saying aamin *

muqallid 21.12.08 - 08:20pm
now bacause ACCORDING TO THEM any amal (action) which is with taqleed is baatil it is as though they are burying their dead without janaazah!! *

baghdadi 21.12.08 - 11:39pm
subhanalah. Bro where hav u studied? If u dnt mind me asking *

ahlam84 22.12.08 - 01:22am
My eyes are glued 2 this group. This is alot of information. i have same question as Brother Baghdadi, does. If u dont mind our asking, where have u studied this information? Or where is it possible 2 obtain literature, etc. on this? Im asking, because im interested in studying this myself. Allaa bil-kheir. *

tuladex 17.01.09 - 09:19pm
I also lik to knw more about u.am 4rm Nigeria. *

ahlam84 20.01.09 - 02:40am
So much information being written in this group, 2 the owner, please answer from where u get your sources? your members are curious. *

muqallid 22.01.09 - 07:59pm
sory 4 late reply, i have been working. quran & hadith e nabwi salalahu alaihi wa salam. Im a student of din. Recently this group has emerged confusing our fellow brotherz and sisters. Its laazim 4 us to protect our deen from falsehood. *

* JAAALHAQQ Forum

Search:
topics replies

* JAAALHAQQ

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search